We are looking for an entry level Sales Representative to join our team.
You will be processing new incoming leads, converting them to trials, and identifying potential new customers. You will be conducting webinars to educate new clients on our features, creating trial agreements and converting them to paying customers. You will be answering additional feature questions from existing clients. You will also be helping with marketing communication and some administration.
About the job:
• Develop understanding of AutoRemind’s products to be able to conduct webinars and answer questions
• Process incoming calls on main sales line, sales emails and online leads
• Check CRM system daily for incoming inquiries and transferred tickets from Support
• Schedule webinars with new leads, prospects, event leads etc.
• Answer general questions from existing client base about new and existing products
• Find new opportunities for sales team by checking reports through CRM system
• Represent AutoRemind at trade shows (once they resume)
• 0-2 years of experience in sales in technical environment
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently
• Strong project management skills
• Team player
• Experience interacting with customers
About our benefits
• Competitive Salary
• 100% coverage for health, dental & vision insurance
• Free lunch, snacks and more
About our Company
AutoRemind develops electronic communication products used by healthcare professionals. We handle millions of text messages, e-mails and phone calls each year and help streamline our clients’ workflow by providing easy-to-use cloud-based products. AutoRemind has clients in the US, Asia, and Europe as we strive to improve communication, increase engagement and, most importantly, help keep their patients healthy. At AutoRemind, you will be a part of something significant that improves human lives every day.
Please email your application to email@example.com along with resume and references, and we will get back to you.